Amaranth Hospitality Recruitment Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used following this privacy statement. Amaranth Hospitality Recruitment Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 02/06/2017.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, mobile and landline telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Work History
- For wage purposes UTR Number, NI Number, home address.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping including for HMRC tax purposes and the allocation and payment of tax.
- We may use the information to improve our products, services and our ability to contact you with new relief chef positions.
- We create a website summary of a candidate’s experience should you not wish the summary to be posted please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, exclusive offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We may include your mobile number in our weekly text alert and when new vacancies come up.
- We may use the information to customise the website per your interest
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, of personal data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All personal data is stored in an encrypted format.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
Amaranth Hospitality Recruitment
Proof of eligibility to reside and work in the UK documents
Amaranth Hospitality Recruitment Ltd makes a reasonable request to all candidates to gather information for the following reasons:
We require all personal ID submitted to be verified
Proof of eligibility to reside in the UK
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Proof of UTR or Company Number, Proof of VAT registration
Proof of Address
Proof of professional qualifications
Proof of First Aid Certificate, Proof of H&S Certificate
Proof of Disclosure Certificate (Scotland)
Proof of Food Handlers Certification
Agreement that Amaranth Hospitality Recruitment Ltd can contact previous employers to obtain verification of employment.
National Insurance Number
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.