At Amaranth Hospitality Recruitment Agency UK, we believe that people are the most important asset of any business.
The hospitality and catering industry faces new challenges with regards recruitment and sourcing candidates of the right calibre has never been more important.
We offer our clients in the hospitality and catering trade a personal and dedicated service and have done so since 2008. We are not content with simply finding any candidate regardless of actual suitability just to gain a commission. We take our time to understand our clients’ needs and match candidates with the right attributes and experience. Employee retention is of great importance in the trade, the training and development of employees is a costly exercise compounded if the business is having to repeat the process regularly due to staff moving on. Selecting the right candidate from the start is vital and keeping that staff member will provide cost effectiveness.
Hospitality recruitment our selection process is straight forward and transparent from advert to application, through the interview and work trial process clients will be kept updated regularly. Our referencing and verification processes are stringent and detailed assuring clients that all candidates are legally eligible and qualified for consideration.
Our aim is to populate vacancies as widely as possible using a number of social media platforms, job boards and dedicated hospitality job sites to ensure a the widest possible pool of talent to select applicants from. Our dedicated and hardworking team have considerable experience in the hospitality and catering trade and are always here to help, we like to think we go the extra mile for our clients and candidates alike.
- Discuss the role with the client and establish a detailed job description.
- Work with the client to create an advertising strategy and applicant criteria.
- Advertise the vacancy in line with the clients wishes.
- Search candidate databases and populate the role via social media, home website and job boards.
- Assess applicants suitability based on client criteria.
- Conduct the initial interview process and handle the general administration of applications.
- Verify applicant’s eligibility to work and reside in the UK.
- Verification of ID and proof of residence.
- Forward suitable applicants to the client with initial interview notes and comments.
- Maintaining momentum through to candidate interview and working trial.
- Conduct a detailed reference check and qualification verification.
- Advise and negotiate through to successful appointment.